Email marketing is still one of the most successful ways to communicate directly with your audience (and customers). Social contests, RSS feeds, and opt-in pop-ups can help you grow your amazing email list. Then, to attract plenty of traffic to your blog posts, create fantastic emails.In this article, we are going to tell tips on how to drive traffic to your blog using Emails:
1. Social marketing strategy might help you generate email leads
You undoubtedly already run contests and prizes on social media. The majority of socially conscious businesses do.Social contests not only expand your brand’s reach, but they’re also a fun method to acquire emails. Create a contest on your Facebook page, Twitter account, or blog. As an easy way to enter, request an email.
You may even incentivize individuals to spread the news about your offer by running a referral campaign, where you reward them for getting their friends to give you their email addresses as well!
2. More ideas for generating Social Emails
There is plenty of other fun and productive ways to gather emails through your social media channels. All of your social media profiles should have a link to your blog. Email-gated material, such as webinars, ebooks, and coupons, can be posted. You can create a Facebook tab for email signups and reward people who join up with special incentives.
Tips for collecting Emails from Social Media Sites:
- Webinars and ebooks are examples of email-gated content that you can post on your social media sites.
- Encourage email signups by making it simple on Facebook and Twitter – and in exchange, provide special incentives.
- In the about or bio parts of your social media platforms, include links to your blog.
3.Design an RSS feed for your blog
Make it simple for those who have visited your site and want to hear more from you to stay in touch. Create a nice RSS subscription button for your blog and add it to your site.
Make it stand out by using contrasting colours and placing it near the top of your page.
4. Add Opt-in Pop-ups
Yes, pop-up newsletters can be annoying. They can, however, help you grow your email list. They work so effectively, in fact, that they are used by almost every blog site, from large corporations to individual bloggers.
Choose the correct placement for your popup and use a popup builder that is optimised for it. Give reasons why your site visitors need your newsletters and how your content will help them live a better life or run a more profitable business. You’ll get more sign-ups if you include words like “free” or “exclusive content.” Maintain a friendly tone. It makes your incursion all the more welcome.
Tips for email popups:
- Email popups are inconvenient, but they work, and they’re utilised by both large and small businesses.
- Only individuals who have been interested in your site for a long time will see the popup.
- To enhance your signup rates, make your popups inviting and informative.
5.Use your email to get email
You communicate with a large number of people via email. To get a lot of people to visit your blog, use your email signature.
In your email signature, provide a nice call to action urging recipients to visit your blog. Give a concise benefit to entice action, such as the topic of your blog. Include a simple link to click.
Tips on How to include Email Signatures
- In your email signature, provide a link to your blog, and encourage your coworkers to do the same
- Give people a compelling reason to visit your blog.
- To generate more clicks use Signatures in your emails
6.Hook ‘em with the subject line
Your subject line will determine whether or not people will read your message.
Spend some time thinking about your line. Keep it brief and to the point, with a snappy call to action (CTA). Use marketing techniques such as posing a question, instilling a sense of urgency, inducing a scared state of scepticism, or emphasising a significant benefit your email will give.
A/B test your topics and use the one that gets the most opens, reads, and click-throughs with your target audience.
Tips for creating a great subject line
- To attract people to open your email, create a sense of urgency.
- Make it succinct and to the point.
- Use marketing techniques like “…” to pique interest and encourage more involvement.
Related Post: How Email Marketing is beneficial for businesses?
7. Get real with your body
Make your email content real to attract people to click through to your blog or blog post. Emails that are generic, business, and impersonal are no longer effective. Keep in mind that you’re up against a slew of other emails in that mailbox.
Write emails as if you’re communicating with colleagues. In your material, use the terms “you” and “myself.” Make a conversational tone that is appealing to your target audience. Maintain a professional tone while remaining conversational.
By being genuine, you may strengthen your relationship with your email subscribers and invite them to join you on your blog.
Tips on how to keep your emails friendly
- When sending emails, think about how you can connect with your readers
- Treat your internet customers the same way you would offline customers, by speaking to them as if they were friends.
- To improve your reader relationship, use the words “you” and “me.
8.Personalise those Notes
Keep your emails individualized in the same way that you keep them authentic. Include people’s names as well as any other pleasant personal information you have on your email subscribers.
Mention their company name and how the piece will help them if your blog article is about their business.According to the Aberdeen Group, personalized email click-through rates improve by 14%.
Tips for Personalizing your emails
- Personalized emails improve click-through rates by 14%.
- Personalize emails with names using a CRM like Sendinblue or Constant Contact.
- Use Wishpond’s Social Marketing Suite to simply send personalised emails with a direct link while you’re conducting a contest on your blog.
9. Segment your emails
Based on your company needs, segment your large email list into focused groups.
Send blog pieces and newsletters to the people who are most likely to read them. You may even create many emails and newsletters that all link to the same blog post.
If you’re sending emails to your business suppliers, for example, you’ll probably want to differentiate them from emails to your active customers.
Tips for Segmenting your Emails list
- To segment your email lists, use a CRM like Sendinblue or Constant Contact.
- Use other tools to segment email addresses based on contest participation, Facebook likes, and geographic area, such as Wishpond Social Contact Database.
- Send separate emails to your various email lists.
10. Create clear Call to Actions
In your communications, make it clear what you’re asking for. When you want people to read your blog content, simply ask them. As a result, your response rate will improve.
Make it simple for others to respond to your request. Make sure the link to your blog article is easy to find and click. Colored CTA buttons can also be incorporated in your email. Many newsletter formatting tools make it simple to generate CTA buttons. Make use of them.
Tips for a clear call to actions
- Create clickable, color-contrasting buttons that do the action you desire.
- To make professional-looking buttons for your CTAs, use newsletter formatting tools like Stamplia, Fusion, Sendinblue, and others.
- To enhance conversion rates, employ newsletter templates to accelerate the development process and design best practices.
11. Schedule to build trust
Make a schedule for publishing your blog articles on a regular basis. Not only will this make it easy for you to keep track of when you need new content, but it will also benefit your readers.
By posting on a regular basis, you can send regular articles to anyone who has subscribed to your RSS feeds. As consumers learn when to expect your next blog item, this can establish a habit in your readership, develop familiarity, and deepen trust in your business.
Tips for scheduling your Blog Articles
- Write your articles whenever you like, but post them on the same days and times every week.
- Make a calendar to keep track of when each article will be published.
- Create a schedule for your blog posts on WordPress or another blogging platform.
12.Send Visual newsletters
Isn’t it true that you prefer visual information? Your readers feel the same way. With image-heavy mailings, you can entice them to visit your blog. Include article summaries that convey your primary idea, but finish with a teaser and a clickable “read more” link or button.
Tips for Sending Email newsletters
- To make your newsletter more user-friendly and engaging, include pictures.
- To encourage visitors to your site, provide summaries of your articles with clickable “read more” buttons.
- Keep in touch with your customers by sending out newsletters on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.
Email marketing is a great way to attract people to read and click on your blog posts. Use these suggestions to expand your email list and send effective emails that will outperform and drive traffic to your site.